Thermodynamic Properties of Moist Air (Psychrometrics)
Available for both Windows and Mac OSX Excel
MoistAirTab™ is a unique new spreadsheet add-in that permits the access to specific psychrometric values as well as a comprehensive set of thermodynamic and transport properties of air, water, steam and ice - enabling you to perform advanced engineering calculations and complex simulations involving moist air. MoistAirTab uses ASHRAE approved formulations for generating psychrometric properties.
The newly released and significantly enhanced MoistAirTab™ V2.0:
- Windows: Compatible with Excel 2010/2013 on Windows 7/8.x (and maintains compatibility with Excel 2003, 2007 running on Windows XP and later).
- Windows: Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Excel 2010/2013.
- Mac OSX: Microsoft Excel 2011 (New)
- Includes automatic installation (and uninstalling) on the supported platforms.
- Extends the temperature range from 200ºC to 372ºC.
- The ability to use a numeric property code as well as a mnemonic string (the string version is case insensitive). For example, to calculate the enthalpy of moist air you can use either 19 or “Hm”.
- Added 16 new properties for moist air, including transport properties and mass transfer properties.
Commercial pricing and academic prices.
We have put together a number of examples illustrating the use of MoistAirTab. All of the examples were done in Excel and were then converted to HTML. The examples file is also available from our MoistAirTab download section.
Download and evaluate a fully functional MoistAirTab package for Excel. The demo package is pressure range restricted to work at 5 bar only.
If nothing else convinces you, maybe our global MositAirTab users among leading: power plants, utilities, chemical companies, engineering firms, and universities will convince you.