Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Water and Steam
Available for both Windows and Mac OSX Excel
SteamTab™ is a spreadsheet add-in software that provides accurate data of a comprehensive list of thermodynamic and physical properties for water and steam. The current edition of SteamTab™ adopts a formulation approved by the International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam (IAPWS): The IAPWS Formulation of Ordinary Water for General and Scientific Use (IAPWS-95).
SteamTab V4.0 offer a number of enhancements:
- Windows: Compatible with Excel 2010/2013 on Windows 7/8.x (and maintains compatibility with Excel 2003, 2007 running on Windows XP and later).
- Windows: Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Excel 2010/2013.
- Mac OSX: Microsoft Excel 2011 (New)
- Includes automatic installation (and uninstalling) on the supported platforms.
- Fully compatible with all previous versions of SteamTab.
- The ability to use a numeric property code as well as a mnemonic string (the string version is case insensitive). For example, to calculate the enthalpy of steam you can use either 8 or “H”.
- Added two new properties: the isentropic exponent and latent heat of vaporization.
Existing SteamTab users can immediately benefit from upgrading to Version 4.0 since it is fully backward compatible with all previous versions of SteamTab™ providing a seamless upgrade path.
Provides product and pricing information, spreadsheet applications for which SteamTab is available and system requirements. Watch this place for upgrades and product notifications.
Describes the design, features, and capabilities of this unique productivity enhancing tool. See why SteamTab is truly a unique product.
Our commerical pricing policy. If you are a student, teacher or professor in school, college or university, we offer discounted prices for our products - see here.
From one convenient location, you can download brochures, manuals and SteamTab examples and templates. Now Available: Mollier Chart (Pressure-Enthalpy) Excel Download Example generated with SteamTab.
Download and evaluate a fully functional SteamTab demo package. The demo package is limited in temperature and pressure range.
If nothing else convinces you, maybe our global SteamTab users among leading: power plants, utilities, chemical companies, engineering firms, and universities will convince you. See who they are and what they have to say about SteamTab.