Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Water and Steam
Access to the Scientific IAPWS-95 and the Industrial IAPWS-IF97 Formulations
Available for both Windows and Mac OSX Excel
ChemicaLogic SteamTab Duo™ Version 4.0 is an unique spreadsheet add-in software for accurate thermodynamic and transport properties of steam and water. SteamTab Duo™ V4 incorporates 2 formulations approved by the International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam (IAPWS): the IAPWS Formulation of Ordinary Water for General and Scientific Use (IAPWS-95), and the Industrial IAPWS-IF97 formulation.
SteamTab Duo V4.0 Enhancements
- Windows: Compatible with Excel 2010/2013 on Windows 7/8.x (and maintains compatibility with Excel 2003, 2007 running on Windows XP and later).
- Windows: Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Excel 2010/2013.
- Mac OSX: Microsoft Excel 2011 (New)
- Includes automatic installation (and uninstalling) on the supported platforms.
- Fully compatible with all previous versions of SteamTab Duo.
- The ability to use a numeric property code as well as a mnemonic string (the string version is case insensitive). For example, to calculate the enthalpy of steam you can use either 8 or “H”.
- Added two new properties: the isentropic exponent and latent heat of vaporization.
Existing SteamTab Duo users can immediately benefit from upgrading to Version 4.0 since it is fully backward compatible with all previous versions of SteamTab Duo, providing a seamless upgrade path.
Product Information, including technical information, are described here including screen shots of SteamTab Duo.
Our pricing policy.
Find out who is using SteamTab Duo.
Describes the technical basis of SteamTab Duo.
Try it out before you buy. We have a fully functional demo available for each of the supported spreadsheet applications.
From one convenient location, you can download brochures, manuals and SteamTab Duo examples and templates. Now Available: Mollier Chart (Pressure-Enthalpy) Excel Download Example generated with SteamTab Duo.