Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Water and Steam
Available for both Windows and Mac OSX Excel
Engineers working on repair or retrofit legacy steam equipment built in prior times often find the need to compare the performance differences of a design using different steam/water property correlations. At the request of those who have this need, ChemicaLogic put all 4 commonly used steam/water properties formulations in one package as SteamTab Quad™.
ChemicaLogic SteamTab Quad™ Version 4.0 is a spreadsheet add-in software for thermodynamic and transport properties of water and steam. SteamTab Quad™ V4.0 makes available all 4 commonly used steam/water properties formulations (1. IAPWS-95, 2. the older NBS/NRC-84, 3. IAPWS-IF97 and 4. the older IFC-67) in one package.
SteamTab Quad V4.0 Enhancements
- Windows: Compatible with Excel 2010/2013 on Windows 7/8.x (and maintains compatibility with Excel 2003, 2007 running on Windows XP and later).
- Windows: Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Excel 2010/2013.
- Mac OSX: Microsoft Excel 2011 (New)
- Includes automatic installation (and uninstalling) on the supported platforms.
- Fully compatible with all previous versions of SteamTab Quad.
- The ability to use a numeric property code as well as a mnemonic string (the string version is case insensitive). For example, to calculate the enthalpy of steam you can use either 8 or “H”.
- Added two new properties: the isentropic exponent and latent heat of vaporization.
Using this unique tool, we are now able to compare the results of the different models. Our analysis is presented here.
Features unique to this product are described here. Pricing information is also available.
Find out about the technical basis for this product.
Our pricing policy.
We have a fully functional version of SteamTab Quad available for your evaluation. Download it now!
In addition to the demo, we have collected all of the free downloads available and catalogued them in one convenient page.